JoSAA 2018: Registrations Started
|Registrations Started from||June 15, 2018 (10 AM)|
|How to Register||Go Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Go Here|
|Last date to apply||June 25, 2018 (5 PM)|
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) conducts the joint counselling for admission to the IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs. JoSAA consists of representatives from Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2018 representing the IITs and the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) 2018 representing the NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs.
Filling-in of Choices
- Candidates need to visit the JoSAA portal and login using their JEE (Main) 2018 Roll Number and password.
- Filling-in of choices on the online portal is free of cost, i.e., candidates are NOT required to pay any fee.
- A candidate may be eligible for seat allocation based on one, two or all three examinations viz., JEE (Advanced) 2018, JEE (Main) 2018 Paper-1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) and JEE (Main) 2018 Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning).
- Even for candidates who are eligible to participate in Joint Seat Allocation based on any two or all three of the above examination, only ONE seat from among the choices filled-in is made available.
- It is important for candidates to carefully prioritise the academic programs while filling-in the choices.
- Candidates should take advantage of the mock seat allocations and choose as many academic programs as possible in the order of preference.
- Candidates MUST “lock” their choices after mock seat allocation. If candidates do NOT lock their choices, last saved choices will be locked automatically in the last minute of last date of choice filling. Candidates will NOT be able to change their choices / preference order after locking.
To know more about JoSAA 2018, go here.