JoSAA 2016: Round 6 Result Declared
- Students need to pay the acceptance fee of Rs. 45,000 for GEN and OBC-NCL, Rs. 20,000 for SC, ST and PwD Candidates. (Only those students who have been allotted a seat for the first time in this round.)
- Only those candidates who are allotted seats first time in round 6 and those who have to do dual reporting must report at the respective reporting centres (RC) and accept the seats.
- Candidates who had reported for NIT/IIIT/GFTI & have been allotted IIT/ISM in this round (and vice-versa) need to report again.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) or Other GFTI has to report only at a reporting center of NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) and Other-GFTI.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an IIT or ISM have to report only at a reporting center of the IITs.
- Required documents during reporting: For NITs/IIITs/GFTIs & For IITs/ISM
- List of Reporting centers is available here.
- Last date to report is July 20, 2016.
The seats of all those candidates who are so far maintaining float/slide are frozen as per 6th round allotment. They are required to report directly at the allotted institute (but not at any RC).