JoSAA 2015: Round 4 Result Declared
- Reporting against the above allotted seat is mandatory, otherwise allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Students need to pay the acceptance fee of Rs. 45,000 for GEN and OBC-NCL, Rs. 20,000 for SC, ST and PwD Candidates.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) or Other GFTI has to report only at a reporting center of NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) and Other-GFTI.
- Candidates who are allocated a seat in an IIT or ISM have to report only at a reporting center of the IITs.
- Required documents during reporting: For NITs/IIITs/GFTIs & For IITs/ISM
- List of Reporting centers is available here.
- Last date to report is July 26, 2015.