JMI Delhi Admissions 2019: Registrations started
UPDATE (May 13, 2019): Last date for JMI Admissions 2019 Registrations for B.Tech/B.Arch. has been extended to May 15, 2019.
Registrations for JMI Delhi Admissions 2019 for admission to B.Tech. & B.Arch. courses at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi have started from today. The last date for filling up the Application Form is March 30, 2019. Check other important dates here.
|Registrations started from||Feb 25, 2019|
|Apply Now||Go Here|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Registrations close on||Mar 30, 2019|
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university in Delhi established in 1920. The Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia offers B.Tech. and B.Arch. programmes in various disciplines and admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
Where and How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply for JEE (Main) 2019 first.
- Candidates can then apply for JMI by submitting the online admission form of Jamia Millia Islamia available on JMI website.
- Candidates are required to submit JEE Main 2019 Application Number in JMI online application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and pay the fees through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Applicants are required to upload the photograph in JMI Application form same as uploaded in JEE Main 2019 application form.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2019 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2019 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2019 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.