JEE Main 2020: Application Correction Facility
Candidates applying for JEE Main 2020 exam are provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars. It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
UPDATE (May 19, 2020): JEE Main 2020 April Exam Correction Facility to be available again from May 25, 2020 to May 31, 2020. Candidates can correct their particulars and choose a different centre city.
National Test Agency (NTA) will enable the correction facility from October 14, 2019 to October 20, 2019 for January exam and from March 13, 2020; Phase 2: April 1, 2020 to March 16, 2020; Phase 2:
April 14, 2020 May 3, 2020; Phase 3: May 25, 2020 to May 31, 2020 for April exam. Registered applicants can use the facility to correct any errors made in the application form.
|January 2019 Exam|
|Start of Correction facility||October 14, 2019|
|End of Correction facility||October 20, 2019 (upto 11.50 PM)|
|JEE Main January Exam||January 6, 2020 – January 11, 2019|
|April 2019 Exam|
|Start of Correction facility||March 13, 2020; Phase 2: April 1, 2020; Phase 3: May 25, 2020|
|End of Correction facility||March 16, 2020 (upto 11.50 PM); Phase 2: |
|JEE Main April Exam|
- UPDATE (Apr 14, 2020): JEE Main 2020 April Exam Correction Facility has been extended, read JEE Main April exam Correction Facility Reopened.
- UPDATE (Apr 1, 2020): JEE Main 2020 April Exam Correction Facility has been reopened, read JEE Main April exam Correction Facility Reopened.
- UPDATE (Mar 13, 2020): JEE Main 2020 April Exam Correction Facility has started, read JEE Main April exam Correction Facility.
- UPDATE (Oct 14, 2019): JEE Main 2020 Jan Exam Correction Facility started, read more here.
- UPDATE (Oct 14, 2019): JEE Main 2020 Jan Exam Correction Facility to start on October 14, 2019 (10 AM).
Candidates who have registered for the examination can remove discrepancies (edit or make corrections) in their application form particulars.
Candidates are advised to verify their particulars and make correction in their particulars (if any). Candidates have to login on JEE Main website to make corrections. Check detailed steps here.
It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them. Therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
The candidates are requested to pay the additional fee if that becomes due while making the correction. The additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Credit/Debit card/Net banking and UPI only.
Where and How to Make Corrections
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in & click on “Login for Correction in Application Form” OR directly open this link.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Read all the important instructions and follow the steps to make the changes.
- Save your application after editing.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.