JEE Main 2019: Application Correction Facility
Candidates applying for JEE Main 2019 exam are provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars. It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
National Test Agency (NTA) will enable the correction facility from October 8, 2018 to October 14, 2018 for January exam and March 11, 2019 to March 15, 2019 for April exam. Registered applicants can use the facility to correct any errors made in the application form.
|January 2019 Exam|
|Start of Correction facility||October 8, 2018|
|End of Correction facility||October 14, 2018|
|JEE Main January Exam||January 8, 2019 – January 12, 2019|
|April 2019 Exam|
|Start of Correction facility||March 11, 2019|
|End of Correction facility||March 15, 2019|
|JEE Main April Exam||April 7, 2019 – April 12, 2019|
- UPDATE: JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam Correction Facility started, read more here.
- UPDATE: NTA has relaxed the uploaded photograph norms and clarified that the photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date are accepted.
- UPDATE (Mar 11, 2019): JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam Correction Facility and EWS registration facility started, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 15, 2019): JEE Main 2019 Category Correction facility available, read more here.
Candidates who have registered for the examination can remove discrepancies (edit or make corrections) in their application form particulars.
Candidates are advised to verify their particulars and make correction in their particulars (if any). Candidates have to login on JEE Main website to make corrections. Check detailed steps here.
It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them. Therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
The candidates are requested to pay the additional fee if that becomes due while making the correction. The additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Credit/Debit card/Net banking and UPI only.
Where and How to Make Corrections
- Visit jeemain.nic.in & click on “Login for Correction in Application Form” OR directly open this link.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Read all the important instructions and follow the steps to make the changes.
- Save your application after editing.
- Candidates can make correction in only one of these: Candidate’s Name or Mother’s Name or Father’s Name.
- Besides name, the Candidates can make corrections in all other fields except choice of cities.
- Additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Credit/Debit card/Net banking or UPI.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.