JEE Main 2023: Application Correction Facility
Candidates applying for JEE Main 2023 exam are provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars. It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
National Test Agency (NTA) will enable the correction facility from January 13 to January 14, 2023 (till 11.50 PM) for Phase-I of the JEE Main exam. Registered applicants can use the facility to correct any errors made in the application form.
|Start of Correction facility||January 13, 2023|
|End of Correction facility||January 14, 2023|
|Exam Date||January 24 – January 31, 2023|
|Start of Correction facility||March 13, 2023|
|End of Correction facility||March 14, 2023|
|Steps to Correct||Check Here|
|Correction Rules||Check Here|
Candidates who have registered for the examination can remove discrepancies (edit or make corrections) in their application form particulars.
Candidates are advised to verify their particulars and make correction in their particulars (if any). Candidates have to login on JEE Main website to make corrections. Check detailed steps here.
It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them. Therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
The candidates are requested to pay the additional fee if that becomes due while making the correction. The additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Credit/Debit card/Net banking and UPI only.
Where and How to Make Corrections
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in & click on “Application Correction” OR directly open this link.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Read all the important instructions and follow the steps to make the changes.
- Save your application after editing.
- Candidates can make correction in only one of these: Mother’s Name or Father’s Name.
- Candidates can also make corrections in Category, Sub-Category, Test City, Qualification, and Course.
- Additional fee (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Credit/Debit card/Net banking or UPI.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.