JEE Main 2023 January Exam: NTA Score Declared
National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the scores of candidates for JEE Main 2023 January exam (Session-I). Candidates who had appeared for the examination during January 25 – February 1, 2023 can check their NTA score.
To check the NTA score, candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth on the official exam website. Check detailed steps here.
|Scores Declared on||February 6, 2023|
|How to Check||Check Here|
|List of Toppers||Check Here|
|Important Facts||Know Here|
|JEE Main Answer Keys||Go Here|
Candidates can check their scores to know how the candidates performed in the entrance test.
JEE Main Rank vs Percentile Series: JEE Main 2022 Rank vs Percentile | JEE Main 2021 Rank vs Percentile | JEE Main 2020 Rank vs Percentile
JEE Main Rank vs Marks Series: JEE Main 2018 Rank vs Marks | JEE Main 2017 Rank vs Marks
The JEE Main 2023 January exam was conducted between January 25 – February 1, 2023 in two shifts each day.
Where and How to Download
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in & click on “View Result/Score Card” OR directly open Link 1 OR Link 2.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Check your NTA score.
List of Toppers
100 Percentile Candidates
To be Announced
To be Announced
- NTA Scores are normalised scores across multi session papers and are based on the relative performance of all the candidates who appeared for the examination in the respective session.
- The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored equal to or below (same or lower raw scores) the candidate’s raw score in that particular session.
- NTA score is not same as the percentage of marks obtained.
- After the other sessions of JEE Main Exam, the ranks of the candidates will be released taking into consideration better of all the NTA Scores of all candidates.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.