JEE Main 2021 Feb Exam: Registrations Started
JEE Main 2021 February exam registrations have started from today. The last date for filling up the Application Form is
January 16, 2021 January 23, 2021 (upto 11.50 PM) while the fee can be paid upto January 17, 2021 January 24, 2021. Check other important dates here.
UPDATE (Jan 16, 2021): Registration window for JEE Main 2021 exam has been extended, read JEE Main 2021 Applications Date Extended.
NEW: One important change from 2021 is that the JEE (Main) examination will be conducted multiple times (4 times) before admissions in the next academic session, read What’s New to know more.
|JEE (Main) Feb Exam Registrations Start||December 16, 2020|
|JEE (Main) Feb Exam Registrations End|
|JEE (Main) Feb Exam Dates||February 23 – February 26, 2021|
|How to Apply||Check Here|
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
Where and How to Apply
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Open jeemain.nta.nic.in & click on “Apply for JEE Main 2021” OR directly open this link.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/e-wallet).
- It is essential to note down the application number for any correspondence.
- The scanned photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.
- The entire application process is online, thus the candidates are not required to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.