JEE Main 2019: Official Mock Test
The official mock test for candidates appearing for NTA JEE Main 2019 computer based test is now available. Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the JEE Main 2019 computer based test.
Candidates can also practice the online test on Saturday/Sunday at designated practice centres established by NTA. Candidates can register for taking the Mock Test at practice centre here.
Mock test is for practice purpose only.
How to take the Mock Test
- Open ntatpc.in & click on “Mock Test” OR directly go here.
- Select “JEE-Main” in the Exam dropdown and choose Paper-1 or Paper-2. Click on “Start Mock Test” button.
- The login window will have the username & password pre-filled, simply click on “Login” to proceed.
- Read the instructions and check the checkbox “I have read & understood the instructions”.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- The Mock Test will be started.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.