JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam: Registrations started
JEE Main 2019 January exam registrations have started from today. The last date for filling up the Application Form is September 30, 2018 (upto 11.50 PM) while the fee can be paid upto October 1, 2018. Check other important dates here.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
Where and How to Apply
- Open jeemain.nic.in & click on “Fill Application Form” OR directly open this link.
- Click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2019”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/e-wallet) or Generate e-challan to pay the fee at the bank.
- It is essential to note down the application number for any correspondence.
- The scanned photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it.
- The entire application process is online, thus the candidates are not required to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.