JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam Paper-2: Result Declared
National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of candidates for JEE Main 2019 Jan exam Paper-2. Candidates who had appeared for the examination on January 8, 2019 can check their NTA score.
To check the NTA score, candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth on the official exam website. Check detailed steps here.
|Paper-2 Scores Declared on||January 31, 2019|
|How to Check||Check Here|
|List of Toppers||Check Here|
|Important Facts||Know Here|
|Paper-1 Result||Check Here|
|JEE Main Answer Keys||Go Here|
Candidates can check their scores to know how the candidates performed in the entrance test.
The JEE Main 2019 Jan exam was conducted between January 8, 2019 and January 12, 2019 in two shifts each day.
Where and How to Check
- Visit NTA Result site.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Login”.
- Check your NTA score.
List of Toppers
100 Percentile Candidates
|Gollapudi N Lakshmi Narayana||Andhra Pradesh|
|Gudla Raghunandan Reddy||Andhra Pradesh|
- NTA Scores are normalised scores across multi session papers and are based on the relative performance of all the candidates who appeared for the examination in the respective session.
- The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored equal to or below (same or lower raw scores) the candidate’s raw score in that particular session.
- NTA score is not same as the percentage of marks obtained.
- After the JEE (Main) 2019 April Exam, the ranks of the candidates will be released taking into consideration better of the two NTA Scores of all candidates.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.