JEE Main 2017: Registrations started
The JEE Main 2017 Forms are available since December 1, 2016. The last date for filling up of Application Form is 2nd January, 2017. Check other important dates here.
Requirement of Aadhaar
- All the Indian citizen candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
- Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment. Those applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip.
Where & How to Apply
- Open jeemain.nic.in & click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2017” OR directly open this link.
- Again click on “Apply for JEE(Main) 2017”.
- Read the instructions & Click on Proceed.
- Fill the Application Form & Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/e-wallet) or Generate e-challan to pay the fee at the bank.
- The candidate, who has opted for Computer Based Examination of Paper – 1, should select the date/slot after payment of Examination Fee. The candidate, who does not select the date/slot, will be allotted the date/slot on random basis depending upon availability.
- It is essential to note down the application number for any correspondence.
- Candidates are NOT required to send any document to JEE (Main) Secretariat.