JEE Main 2016: Mock Test now available
The mock test for candidates appearing for JEE(Main) 2016 computer based test is now available.
Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the JEE Main 2016 computer based test. Mock test is for practice purpose only.
Where & How to take the Mock Test
- Open jeemain.nic.in & click on “Mock Test for Computer Based Examination” OR directly open this link.
- The login window will have the roll number & password pre-filled, simply click on “Sign In” to proceed.
- Read the instructions & Click on Next.
- Choose your desired language & check the “I have read & understood the instructions”.
- Click on “I’m ready to begin”.
The offline test for JEE Main will be held on April 3 whereas the online test will be conducted on April 9 and 10.
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country.
Those candidates who are looking for admissions into undergraduate programmes BE, B. Tech, B Arch in NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other institutions can apply for the exam.
The JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidates can take if they are seeking admissions to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs/ISM Dhanbad.
To know more about JEE(Main) 2016, go here.