JEE Advanced 2022: Official Mock Test
The JEE (Advanced) examination will be held as a computer based test. It is recommended for students to take the mock test and get familiar with the interface.
Mock test is for practice purpose only.
How to take the Mock Test
- Open jeeadv.ac.in & click on “Mock Test” OR directly go here.
- Open the desired Mock Test: Mock Test 1 | Mock Test 2.
- The login window will have the roll number & password pre-filled, simply click on “Sign In” to proceed.
- Read the instructions & Click on Next.
- Choose your desired language & check the “I have read & understood the instructions”.
- Click on “I’m ready to begin”.
Older Mock Tests
Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs.