JEE Advanced 2018: 3 more Mock Tests Released
Since JEE Advanced will be conducted online for the first time, students can take advantage of these mock tests to understand the pattern of the JEE (Advanced) 2018 computer based test.
The first Mock test was released on December 19, 2017. To know more about first mock test, go here.
The second Mock test was released on January 30, 2018. To know more about second mock test, go here.
The third Mock test was released on February 1, 2018. To know more about second mock test, go here.
Also, in order to help students, IITK had released the help videos for mock test that explained every aspect of test interface. Check the help videos here.
The JEE (Advanced) 2018 examination will be held as a computer based test this year. It is recommended for students to take the mock test and get familiar with the interface.
How to take the Mock Test
- Open jeeadv.ac.in and click on the respective “Mock Test for JEE (Advanced) 2018”.
- Direct Links: Mock Test 4 Mock Test 5 Mock Test 6.
- The login window will have the roll number & password pre-filled, simply click on “Sign In” to proceed.
- Read the instructions & Click on Next.
- Choose your desired language & check the “I have read & understood the instructions”.
- Click on “I’m ready to begin”.
Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs.