JEE Advanced 2016 : Registrations started
Registrations for JEE(Advanced) 2016 have begun.
Candidates who fulfill all the five eligibility criteria mentioned here may register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2016.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2015).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
|General / OBC-NCL||Rs 2000 (Male), Rs 1000 (Female), Rs 2000 (Third Gender)|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 1000 (Male), Rs 1000 (Female), Rs 1000 (Third Gender)|
How to Register
Step 1: Fill Registration Form
- Candidates should login using Roll Number of JEE (Main) , Password created during JEE (Main) registration and security pin.
- If the candidate furnishes this information successfully, then system will prompt for change of password.
- Once registration is done, the page containing the JEE (Main) score and all personal, academic and contact details as furnished to JEE (Main) will be displayed.
- The candidates are required to furnish additional information for JEE (Advanced) like Choice of examination centres, Language of Question Paper, eligibility for Defence Service(DS) candidates and Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board’s Roll No.
- Note: Defence Service candidates are children of defence / paramilitary personnel killed or permanently disabled in action during war or peacetime operations.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Certificates
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD,Scribe Request Letter,PIO Card / OCI Certificate,DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
Step 3: Pay Registration Fee
- Payment can be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking online. Payment by CASH can be done at SBI Branches.
Do not send any hard copy to your Zonal IIT. Preserve them for future use.
Where to Register
Candidates can register for JEE(Advanced) 2016 here.
|Registration portal opens||Friday, April 29, 2016 10:00 IST|
|Registration portal closes||Wednesday, May 4, 2016 17:00 IST|