JEE Advanced 2015 : Registrations started
Registrations for JEE(Advanced) 2015 have begun.
Candidates who fulfill all the five eligibility criteria mentioned here may register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2015.
Where to Register
Candidates can register for JEE(Advanced) 2015 here.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration
- A color photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it will allow unambiguous identification of the candidate.
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2014).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
|General/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|All candidates appearing from DUBAI Centre.||US $ 220|
Do not send any hard copy to your Zonal IIT. Preserve them for future use.
How to Register
Step 1: Fill Registration Form
Candidates should login using Roll Number of JEE (Main) , Password created during JEE (Main) registration and security pin. Once registration is done, the page containing the JEE (Main) score and all personal, academic and contact details as furnished to JEE (Main) will be displayed. The candidates are required to furnish additional information for JEE (Advanced) like Choice of examination centres, Language of Question Paper, eligibility for DS category and Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board’s Roll No.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Certificates
The candidates are required to upload the photograph, signature, thumb impression and scanned certificates of Class X / DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD,Scribe
Step 3: Pay Registration Fee
Payment can be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking online. Payment by CASH can be done at SBI Branches.
|Registration portal opens||02 May 2015 10:00 IST|
|Registration portal closes||07 May 2015 17:00 IST|