JEE Advanced 2014 : Second Round of Seat Allocation Declared
JEE Advanced Second Round of Seat Allocation have been declared.
Where & How to check
1. Go to any of the below mentioned links :-
2. Login to JOCSAP with their JEE(Advanced)-2014 Registration Number, Roll Number and password created during choice filling.
3. If a seat is alloted, follow the link for Seat Acceptance through any of the four Payment Modes (DD/NEFT/RTGS/ICICI EPG/SBI EPG).
4. Upload the relevant scanned images/pdf of original documents (less than 500KB)
Once you get a seat, you must proceed for Online Payment to accept your provisional seat allocation.
If you do not pay, it is understood that you are not interested and you will never be considered for any rounds (including first one) of Seat Allocation.
Payment against Acceptance of Seat of Second Round of Allocation will close at 5.00pm on July 10, 2014.
- Candidates who accepted seat online in the First Round may login to JOCSAP to know their allotment in the Second Round.
- Candidates, who would be expecting a seat in this round, have to login to JOCSAP, accept the allotted seat by making online payment and uploading relevant documents (Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination, Declaration on Acceptance). Candidates who prefer to pay through Demand Draft must upload the scanned image of the draft and send the same to the Organizing Institute by Speed Post.
- Freshly allotted candidates must ensure their eligibility under the “top 20 percentile cut off marks” criterion while filling the Declaration on Acceptance. Any candidate making a false declaration will be removed from the seat allocation process of the final round without notice. Candidates offered admission to Preparatory Programs only have to upload documents (Declaration on Acceptance and Mark Sheet of QE).
3rd Round of seat allocation will be declared on 12th July, 2014.