JAC Delhi 2017: Round 4 Result Declared
The result of fourth round of seat allocation of JAC Delhi Counselling 2017 has been declared. Candidates can check their result on the JAC Delhi site.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to visit the JAC Delhi site, enter their JEE Roll number, password and click on “Login”.
|Round 4 Result Declared||July 14, 2017|
|Check Result||Go here|
|Reporting Schedule||Check here|
- Candidates, who are allotted a seat in any University / Institute in any round of the JAC Delhi Admission Process (except SPOT Round), are required to pay ₹75,000 as Admission Fee.
- The admission fee can be paid either through Online mode or through SBI e-challan at SBI bank branch.
- Candidates are required to report for admission at allotted University / Institute on the date specified. Check the reporting schedule here.
- If a candidate does not take admission in the provisionally allotted branch in any normal online round, he/she will not be considered in subsequent online rounds of counselling except the Spot Round.
- A candidate, who has been admitted to a branch other than his/her first choice, will automatically be upgraded (depending upon the availability of vacant seats), as per his/her merit in JEE(Main)-2017, to a branch of his/her higher preference as indicated in his/her online application form.
- A candidate, who has already been admitted and gets upgraded in next round of counselling, is not required to report at the upgraded University/Institute.
- For freezing of allotted branch, candidates need to submit branch freezing request at respective institute where branch is allotted.
|Candidates||Date & Time|
|All Candidates||July 17, 2017 (10AM – 4PM)|
To check the complete schedule of JAC Delhi 2017, go here.