IPU CET 2020: Last Date Extended
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has extended the last date for online application forms for IPU CET 2020. The candidates can now fill the Online Application Form till
April 17, 2020 May 5, 2020 May 25, 2020.
Earlier, the last date for submission of online application form was March 31, 2020. Check IPU-CET Important Dates for other important dates.
|Last Date to Apply|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|Extension Circular||Check Here|
From the academic session 2019-20, the CET entrance examination has been discontinued for many programmes. It will be replaced by National Level Exams. Applicants must fill the application number of the National Level Test (as provided by the concerned national test conducting agency) in the University Application form (online) correctly.
Candidates applying for CET Code 131 (B.Tech) will be required to fill JEE Main registration details. Admissions to B.Tech course will be done on the basis of performance in JEE Main Paper-1.
Where and How to Apply
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Candidates must fill-up the online application form through IPU CET website.
- Fill the general information form which contains the personal information fields.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on Qualification Details tab and fill the qualifying examination details.
- After getting the login ID and password, proceed by clicking on “Apply for Courses”.
- Choose the course code 131 for B.Tech and enter your JEE Main Application Number and Roll Number.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/NetBanking).
- Save the course registration form for future references.
The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are either through National Level Test conducted by various authorities or through Common Entrance Tests (CET) conducted by the University. Know more about IPU colleges here.