IPU CET 2018: Registrations started
IPU CET 2018 registrations have started from February 19, 2018. The last date for applying by completing the online application form is May 24, 2018.
The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) for admission to various various courses at GGSIPU and it’s affiliated institutes. Know more about IPU colleges here.
Where and How to Apply
- Candidates must fill-up the online application form through IPU CET website.
- Fill the general information form which contains the personal information fields.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on Qualification Details tab and fill the qualifying examination details.
- After getting the login ID and password, proceed by clicking on “Apply for Courses”.
- Choose the course code 131 for B.Tech and choose the test center details.
- Pay the examination fee online (by Credit card/Debit Card/NetBanking).
- Save the course registration form for future references.