IGDTUW (Formerly IGIT) Admissions 2014
Admission for UG programmes at IGDTUW will be through Joint Common Counselling of DTU, IGDTUW & IIIT Delhi.
The admission portal will start on on 7th of July & remain open for registration till 10th of July.
- Computer Science & Engineering(CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engg(ECE)
- Information Technology(IT)
- Mechanical & Automation Engg (MAE)
Students should take JEE (Main) – 2014 and must separately apply for JAC Delhi counselling.
Admissions are on the basis of the AIR (All India Rank) in JEE (Main).
- ONLY for Girls
- A minimum of 60 % marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and must have passed English in class XII.
- Applicant must be 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age on or before the 1.10.2014. (Relaxation in minimum age up to one year only with the approval of Competent Authority is permissible )
|Other Backward Classes||OB|
|Sub-Category (if any)||Code(SS)|
|Persons with Disabilities||PD|
|Single Girl Child||SG|
|Central/State Board Topper||TP|
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2014 (JEE-2014) Main, which is conducted by CBSE & on the basis of locked choices on JAC.
|Online Registration Starts||7th July, 2014|
|Last Date for Submission of Registration-cum-Counselling fee||10th July, 2014|
|Last Date for choice filling||12th July, 2014|
All candidates desirous of seeking admission to all engineering programmes at DTU, IGDTUW and IIIT-D are required to visit website JAC website to pay initial registration-cum-counselling fee and to complete the online registration process.
Online Registration by candidates is allowed only in 1st round of counselling. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
The candidate will initiate registration process by entering the following as indicated in the JEE (Main)-2014 Admit Card along with valid Email-id and phone number.
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- 10+2 marks
Also all eligible candidates are required to pay an amount of ₹ 1000/- + Bank Charges as registration-cum counselling fees (Non-Refundable).
Last Date for payment of Registration-cum-Counselling fee is 10th July 2014.