GUJCET 2020: Hall Ticket
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for candidates appearing in GUJCET 2020 exam. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for the examination will be able to download their admit card.
To download the admit card, candidates will have to enter their Application Number/ Date of Birth and registered Email/Mobile. Check detailed steps here.
|Admit Cards Released on|
|How to Download||Check Here|
The admit card won’t be sent to any candidate and all candidates need to download the admit card. A printed copy of the downloaded admit card along with a valid Photo ID proof should be produced at the time of examination.
The GUJCET 2020 examination will be conducted on
March 31, 2020 August 22, 2020 during 10 AM to 1 PM.
GUJCET 2020 Exam: Check Syllabus
Where and How to Download
- Visit GUJCET Hall-Ticket website.
- Enter your Registered Mobile No. OR Registered Email ID.
- Enter your Date of Birth OR GUJCET Application No.
- Enter the captcha as displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Search Hall Ticket”.
- Download your Admit Card and take a printout.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the GUJCET site as provided above.
- Please note that admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- Candidates are required to bring the Admit Card and valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination.
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a common entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy programmes offered by various institutes in the state of Gujarat.
To know more about GUJCET 2020, go here : GUJCET 2020