CSAB Special Round 2019: Registrations Started
|Registrations Started from||July 25, 2019 (10 AM)|
|How to Register||Go Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Last date to apply||July 27, 2019 (5 PM)|
Special Vacant Seats Filling Rounds, also known as special rounds are being conducted by Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) to fill the vacant seats at NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs (Except IITs) after completion of all the JoSAA Rounds. Two Special Rounds will be conducted namely Special Round-I and Special Round-II.
- Candidates need to visit CSAB website & click on “CSAB 2019 Special Rounds Registration and Choice Filling” OR directly go here.
- Candidates need to login using their JEE (Main) Roll Number & Password and make payment of special round participation fee.
- Please note that earlier registration made on JoSAA portal is now null and void.
- During Registration, candidates other than those who have reported at allotted Institute after 7th JoSAA round, can update their State of Eligibility, Nationality, Gender and Category/PwD (only from Beneficiary to non-Beneficiary Category).
- Candidates are required to upload Certificate of class X, Marksheet of class XII, Category Certificate (if applicable), PwD Certificate (if applicable) and State of Eligibility Certificate (if the candidate has passed Class XII from outside India).
- PwD candidates are required to upload PwD Affidavit along with the PwD Certificate in a single file.
- The uploaded documents/original documents will be verified at the time of reporting (online/in-person) only for those candidates who have been allotted a seat.
- Candidates are required to enter details of bank account (Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Name) in which they wish to receive the refund amount, if any. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copy of cancelled cheque of the same bank account.
- A candidate is also required to provide the marks out of 500 in class 12th, as per eligibility norms mentioned here. Check the Top 20 Percentile cutoffs here.
To know more about CSAB Special Round, go here.