CSAB Special Round 2018: Round-I Result Declared
LATEST UPDATE: Special Round-II Results have been declared, read more here.
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has declared the Special Round-I result of CSAB Special Round 2018 counselling. Candidates can check their result to know the programme they have been allotted.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to visit the CSAB site, enter their JEE Roll number, password and click on “Login”.
|Special Round Result Declared on||July 27, 2018|
|Check Result||Go here|
|How to Check Result||Know Here|
|What Next?||Know Here|
|Seat Acceptance and Institute Reporting (Online)||July 28, 2018 – July 30, 2018 (10 AM – 5 PM)|
Check what to do next here.
How to check Result
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have four acceptance options namely, “Freeze”, “Float”, “Surrender and Participating in Next Round”, “Surrender and Not Participating in Next Round”. Read more about these acceptance options here.
- Candidates who choose “Freeze” or “Float” option are required to pay the seat acceptance fee online.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat first time in Special Round and want to accept the seat are required to pay ₹35,000 (₹15,000 for Sc/ST/PwD) as seat acceptance fee.
- Candidates who participated in Special Round with a seat in hand in NIT+ System and have been allotted a seat in Special Round-I and want to accept the seat, are not required to pay anything.
- For the candidates who are allotted a seat in Special Round-I or candidates carrying a seat from JoSAA rounds, the restrict option will be available after opting either “Float” or “Surrender and Participate in Next Round” and paying the Seat Acceptance Fee (if required).
- All candidates who have been allotted a seat, after fulfilling payment requirement, are required to ensure Successful Online Reporting for Document Verification to confirm their seat, otherwise the seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who want to surrender the seat can read the CSAB Refund Policy here.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates can restrict their choices for next round. Read more about Restricting Choices here.
- Candidates need to wait for the Special Round-II Seat Allotment Result.
To know more about CSAB Special Round 2018, go here.