CSAB Special Round 2023: Round-II Result Declared
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has declared the Special Round-II result of CSAB Special Round 2023 counselling. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result to know the programme they have been allotted.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Special Round-II Result Declared||August 13, 2023|
|How to Check Result||Know Here|
|What Next?||Know Here|
|Seat Acceptance and Online Reporting (Special Round II)||August 13 – August 17, 2023|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute||August 14 – August 21, 2023|
Special Vacant Seats Filling Rounds, also known as special rounds are being conducted by Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) to fill the vacant seats at NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs (Except IITs) after completion of all the JoSAA Rounds. Two Special Rounds will be conducted namely Special Round-I and Special Round-II.
How to check Result
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates who are allotted seats for the FIRST TIME in the CSAB Special Round-II are required to go through the Document uploading, Payment of IAF-II, Online Reporting and Document Verification through CSAB portal.
- All successful allottees of Special Rounds are required to mandatorily complete the admission process as per the instructions available on the finally allotted Institute website during August 14 to August 21, 2023, failing which, their allotted seat may be cancelled.
- The candidates are required to complete all the admission formalities and pay the balance Institute Fee (as applicable) as per instructions given on admitting Institute website.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates who haven’t been allotted a seat in the Special Rounds will get their Participation Fee refunded back after deduction of processing fee of Rs. 4,000.
- Candidates who were allotted a seat in Special Round-I and had opted for “Surrender”, and didn’t get a seat in Special Round-II, will get their Participation Fee and Seat Acceptance Fee (if paid) refunded back after deduction of Rs. 7,000.
To know more about CSAB Special Round, go here.