CSAB Special Round 2021: Round-I Result Declared
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has declared the Special Round-I result of CSAB Special Round 2021 counselling. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result to know the programme they have been allotted.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Special Round-I Result Declared||December 2, 2021|
|How to Check Result||Know Here|
|What Next?||Know Here|
|Seat Acceptance and Online Reporting (Special Round I)||December 2 (5 PM) – December 4, 2021 (12 PM)|
Special Vacant Seats Filling Rounds, also known as special rounds are being conducted by Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) to fill the vacant seats at NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs (Except IITs) after completion of all the JoSAA Rounds. Two Special Rounds will be conducted namely Special Round-I and Special Round-II.
How to check Result
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have five acceptance options namely, “Freeze”, “Slide”, “Float”, “Surrender and Participating in Next Round”, and “Surrender and Not Participating in Next Round”. Read more about these acceptance options here.
- Candidates who choose the “Freeze” or “Slide” or “Float” option are required to upload the required documents and pay the seat acceptance fee online.
- Candidates whose documents were already verified in NIT+ System during JoSAA 2021 rounds are NOT required to re-upload the documents.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat first time in Special Round and want to accept the seat are required to pay ₹38,000 (₹18,000 for SC/ST/PwD) as the seat acceptance fee.
- Candidates who participated in Special Round with a seat in hand in NIT+ System and have been allotted a seat in Special Round-I and want to accept the seat, are not required to pay anything as such candidates have already deposited the Partial Admission Fee.
- All candidates who have been allotted a seat, after fulfilling payment requirement, are required to ensure Successful Online Reporting for Document Verification to confirm their seat, otherwise, the seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who want to surrender the seat can read the CSAB Refund Policy here.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates need to wait for the Special Round-II Seat Allotment Result.
To know more about CSAB Special Round, go here.