CSAB Special Round 2019: Round-I Result Declared
Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) has declared the Special Round-I result of CSAB Special Round 2019 counselling. Candidates who had registered for the counselling can check their result to know the programme they have been allotted.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to enter their JEE (Main) Application number and Password on the official website. Check detailed steps here.
|Special Round-I Result Declared||July 28, 2019|
|Check Result||Go here|
|How to Check Result||Know Here|
|What Next?||Know Here|
|Seat Acceptance and Institute Reporting (Online)||July 29, 2019 – July 31, 2019 (10 AM – 5 PM)|
Special Vacant Seats Filling Rounds, also known as special rounds are being conducted by Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) to fill the vacant seats at NITs, IIEST, IIITs and other GFTIs (Except IITs) after completion of all the JoSAA Rounds. Two Special Rounds will be conducted namely Special Round-I and Special Round-II.
How to check Result
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have five acceptance options namely, “Freeze”, “Slide”, “Float”, “Surrender and Participating in Next Round”, and “Surrender and Not Participating in Next Round”. Read more about these acceptance options here.
- Candidates who choose “Freeze” or “Slide” or “Float” option are required to pay the seat acceptance fee online.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat first time in Special Round and want to accept the seat are required to pay ₹35,000 (₹15,000 for SC/ST/PwD) as seat acceptance fee.
- Candidates who participated in Special Round with a seat in hand in NIT+ System and have been allotted a seat in Special Round-I and want to accept the seat, are not required to pay anything.
- All candidates who have been allotted a seat, after fulfilling payment requirement, are required to ensure Successful Online Reporting for Document Verification to confirm their seat, otherwise the seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who want to surrender the seat can read the CSAB Refund Policy here.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates need to wait for the Special Round-II Seat Allotment Result.
To know more about CSAB Special Round, go here.