COMEDK UGET 2020: Registrations Started
|Registrations started from||Jan 16, 2020|
|How to Apply||Know Here|
|How to Apply (Detailed Steps)||Check Here|
|Applications close on||Apr 17, 2020|
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. Presently there are around 190 Engineering colleges which are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for taking admission to UG Programme.
Where and How to Apply
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Open comedk.org & click on “LOGIN/REGISTER” OR directly open this link.
- Fill your basic details including your Email & Mobile and click on “Register”.
- You’ll receive User Id and Password on your email. Login using these credentials on COMEDK login page.
- Fill the complete Application and Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
The exam will be a Computer based test and will be conducted on All India basis across the country to facilitate the students to appear in the test closer to their homes and is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics.
The COMEDK rank will be used for admission to Engineering colleges which are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for taking admission to the UG Programme.
To know more about COMEDK 2020, go here : COMEDK 2020