COMEDK UGET 2019: Last Date Extended
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has extended the last date for online application forms for COMEDK UGET 2019 to
April 19, 2019 April 21, 2019. Check other important dates here.
Candidates can make corrections (if any) in their Application Form during April 22, 2019 to April 23, 2019.
|Last Date Extended to|
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. Presently there are around 190 Engineering colleges which are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for taking admission to UG Programme.
Where and How to Apply
- Open comedk.org & click on “LOGIN/REGISTER” OR directly open this link.
- Fill your basic details including your Email & Mobile and click on “Register”.
- You’ll receive User Id and Password on your email. Login using these credentials on COMEDK login page.
- Fill the complete Application and Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.
The exam will be a Computer based test and will be conducted on All India basis across the country to facilitate the students to appear in the test closer to their homes and is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics.
The COMEDK rank will be used for admission to Engineering colleges which are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for taking admission to the UG Programme.
To know more about COMEDK 2019, go here : COMEDK 2019