BITSAT 2022: Exam Pattern Changed
The examination pattern for BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) 2022 has been changed. The exam will now have lesser number of questions with increased focus on Logical Reasoning.
The exam will be conducted in 2 sessions this year. Candidates can choose to appear for one or both the exam sessions. Candidates who have applied for Session-I only can also opt to appear for Session-II later.
The total number of questions have been decreased to 130, though no. of questions in Logical Reasoning have been doubled to 20. Read more about BITSAT examination here.
Candidates can Subscribe to get notified on their mobile about other important updates.
What’s New from BITSAT 2022?
- BITSAT examination will be conducted in two Sessions before admissions in the academic session.
- Candidates can also apply for the second Session after appearing for the first Session.
- Candidates who have not applied for Session 1 are not eligible to apply for Session 2.
- Candidates are not required to compulsorily take the test in both the sessions though if a candidate appears in both Sessions, the higher of the two scores will be considered.
- Total number of Questions have been reduced to 130.
- Logical Reasoning will now have 20 questions.
- Logical Reasoning has also been included in the 12 extra questions.
BITSAT will have 4 parts namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, and Logical Reasoning & English, with a total of 130 questions. The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Part||Subject||No of questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency,|
(b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics / Biology||40|
Where and How to Apply
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- Open bitsadmission.com and click on “BITS Application” or directly go here.
- Fill the online application form with appropriate details and Upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- Pay the examination fee online using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Save the generated confirmation page for future use.