AIT Pune Admissions 2020: Round 1 Result Declared
Army Institute of Technology, Pune has declared the first round results of AIT Pune Admissions 2020 for admission to B.E. programmes. Candidates can check their result on the AIT Pune Admissions site.
To check the result, candidates have to open the AIT Pune Round 1 Result and check if they’ve been allotted a seat.
|Round 1 Result Declared||October 12, 2020|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||October 14 – October 17, 2020|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Open the AIT Pune Round 1 Result file.
- Search for your Application ID / Name to check your result.
Where to Check Cutoff
Check the AIT Pune Cutoff 2020 here.
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates will undergo Online counselling process which will involve Allotment of Branch, Verification of documents and certificates, and Deposition of fees.
- In case candidate takes admission, Rs. 10,000 deposited earlier will be adjusted towards Academic Fee.
- In case the candidate is offered his/her First Choice and he/she does not accept/join AIT, the registration amount will not be refunded.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates need to wait for the next round result.
Army Institute of Technology (AIT) Pune is an undergraduate engineering college established in 1994 and affiliated to the University of Pune. Only wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech programmes.