AIT Pune Admissions 2019: Round 1 Result Declared
Army Institute of Technology, Pune has declared the first round results of AIT Pune Admissions 2019 for admission to B.E. programmes. Candidates can check their result on the AIT Pune Admissions site.
To check the result, candidates have to open the AIT Pune Round 1 Result and check if they’ve been selected.
|Round 1 Result Declared||June 11, 2019|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||Latest by June 16, 2019|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Open the AIT Pune Round 1 Result file.
- Search for your Application ID / Name to check your result.
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates can reserve their seat on payment of Rs 10,000 (Non-refundable) online through AIT Pune website from June 11, 2019 to June 16, 2019.
- Visit AIT Portal to make the payment.
- Non-reserved seats will be adjusted on merit basis in the second Round.
- Candidates who have reserved their seats and couldn’t get their first/second/third choice in the first round will also be considered for upgradation in the second round, based on the order of choice given.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates need to wait for the next round result.
Army Institute of Technology (AIT) Pune is an undergraduate engineering college established in 1994 and affiliated to the University of Pune. Only wards of serving/retired Army personnel are eligible to apply for admission to AIT. It conducts institutional level counselling for admission to its B.Tech programmes.