AIT Pune Admissions 2018: Round 2 Result Declared
Second round results of AIT Pune Admissions 2018 for admission to B.E. programmes at Army Institute of Technology, Pune have been declared. Candidates can check their result on the AIT Pune Admissions site.
To check the result, candidates have to open the AIT Pune Round 2 Result and check if they’ve been selected.
|Round 2 Result Declared||June 14, 2018|
|Check result||Go here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Acceptance & Fee Payment||Latest by June 25, 2018|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Open the AIT Pune Round 2 Result file.
- Search for your AIT Merit No to check your result.
If you’re Allotted a seat
- Candidates can reserve their seat on payment of Rs 10,000 (Non-refundable) online through AIT Pune website from June 14, 2018 to June 25, 2018.
- Read more about the payment details here.
- Non-reserved seats will be adjusted on merit basis in the third Round.
- Candidates who have reserved their seats and couldn’t get their first/second/third choice in the second round will also be considered for upgradation in the third round, based on the order of choice given.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- Candidates need to wait for the next round result.
Army Institute of Technology, Pune offers various B.E. programmes to candidates who are a child of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel or war widows of the Army. Admissions will be on the basis of the rank in JEE (Main).