ACPC Counselling 2018: Round 1 Result Declared
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has declared the result of first round of seat allocation of ACPC Counselling for Engineering 2018. Candidates can check their result on the GUJACPC site.
To check the result, the registered candidates have to visit the GUJACPC site, enter their User ID, password, pin and click on “Submit”.
|Round 1 Result Declared||July 5, 2018|
|Check Result||Go here|
|How to check Result||Know here|
|What Next?||Check here|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||July 5, 2018 – July 9, 2018|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices for next round||July 10, 2018 – July 12, 2018|
Check what to do next here.
How to Check Result
- Open the GUJACPC site.
- Login using your User ID, password and pin.
- Click on “Result” followed by “Information Letter”.
- Your result will be displayed.
If you’re Allotted a seat
- A candidate who has been allocated a seat is allowed to download the “Information Letter” and bank fee challans showing requisite tuition fees to be paid.
- The candidate has to pay the requisite amount of tuition fee by cash at any of designated branches of Designated Bank or through online payment within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee.
- The candidate who wishes to pay fees at bank has to take print out of “Payment Slip” and those who wish to make the payment online can do so by clicking on “Make Online Payment” button.
- The candidate, who has been allotted seat, but does not deposit the prescribed fee by the due date, his particular admission will automatically be cancelled. Such candidates can take part in the next round of counseling, if any, provided he/she has to give online consent during the specified time limit.
- If the admitted candidate is NOT willing to participate in the next round of admission in order to upgrade his admission, he has to immediately report to the allotted Institute for enrolment with “Information Letter”, “Admission Slip”, “Bank Challan / Online Fee Receipt” and photo copies of all documents.
If you’re not Allotted a seat
- The candidates who have not been allotted any seats in the first counseling, will have to give online consent for participation in the next round of admission process.
- To participate in the next round of counseling process, the candidate has to login at GUJACPC portal during the specified time limit and click on Reshuffling button.
To know more about ACPC Counselling for Engineering 2018, go here : ACPC Counselling for Engineering 2018