- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for Test.
- The exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each correct answer candidate will be awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
For PCM Preferred Candidates
|Section||Number of Questions|
For PCB Preferred Candidates
|Section||Number of Questions|
April 4, 2018 (Wedesday) to April 15, 2018 (Sunday)
Due to JEE (Main) Pen & Paper Test scheduled on April 8, 2018, VITEEE will be conducted as follows:
|April 4, 2018 to April 15, 2018||VIT Vellore|
|April 10, 2018 to April 15, 2018||All Other Centres|
- Session 1: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Session 2: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Session 3: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Date Of Birth
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Candidates must have either passed or shall be appearing in 2018 in the qualifying examination.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Candidates must have scored an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology in class 12.
- For SC/ST/J&K Candidates/North Eastern Candidates, the average marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology in class 12 put together should be 50%.
- The official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for VITEEE.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- Mock test is for practice purpose only.
- UPDATE: VITEEE 2018 Official mock test is now available, read more here.
Cost of Online Application Form : ₹1,150
Cost of Offline Application Form : ₹1,200
- The aspiring candidate should furnish all the details and upload scanned image of his/her passport size colour photograph and signature while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate can pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The candidate is requested to fill valid email id and mobile number for contact.
- The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. Degree programme – 2018, along with the Application Form and can be obtained from the designated branches of post offices or VIT campuses against cash payment.
- For NRI candidates, it is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- Candidates who have paid fees using Online mode (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) are NOT required to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card at the time of counselling.
- Amaravati (AP)
- Ita Nagar
- Jalandhar City
- Karim Nagar
- Pant Nagar
- Port Blair
- Rae Bareli
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in VITEEE-2018.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the VIT University website.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2018, conducted by VIT University.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their rank in VITEEE and will be called for the counselling.
- Candidates can select the campus of their choice at the time of counselling based on their rank.
- Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-engineering, B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics and Electronics and Communication with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering programmes only.
- The selection of subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English) has to be mentioned in the application form.
|Issue of VITEEE Application Forms||November 9, 2017|
|Editing the Online Application||Upto February 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||February 28, 2018|
|Slot Booking and Hall ticket generation||March 2018|
|Exam Dates||April 4, 2018 – April 15, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||On or before April 25, 2018|