The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET) is conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
LATEST UPDATE (May 22, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Rank Card Released, read more here.
- UPDATE (May 19, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Result Declared read more here.
- UPDATE (May 9, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Official Answer Keys released, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 20, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Hall Ticket available now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 7, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Practice Test to be conducted on April 19 and April 20, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 6, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Correction in Application Form, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 4, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Registrations started, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 2, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Official Mock Test, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 2, 2018): TS EAMCET 2018: Notification Released, read more here.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||TSEAMCET|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
- It will be a computer based test of 3 hours duration.
- The question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All the questions are of objective type (multiple choice).
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking.
- The question paper will contain questions in English and Telugu medium only.
- Note: Candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Hyderabad only.
- May 4, 2018 (Friday)
- May 5, 2018 (Saturday)
- May 7, 2018 (Monday)
- Session 1: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Session 3: 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Nationality and Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for TS-EAMCET.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- Mock test is for practice purpose only.
- UPDATE: TS-EAMCET 2018 Official mock test is now available, read more here.
- A practice test for TS EAMCET 2018 will be conducted to familiarise candidates with the online format.
- The practice test will be completely free.
- UPDATE: TS-EAMCET 2018 Practice Test Registration has started, read more here.
The prescribed fee for TS EAMCET 2018 is ₹800 (₹400 for SC/ST candidates).
- The registration for TS EAMCET 2018 will begin on March 4, 2018.
- The last date to register without late fee is April 4, 2018.
- The last date to register with late fee:
Late Fee Last Date to Register ₹500 April 11, 2018 ₹1000 April 18, 2018 ₹5000 April 24, 2018 ₹10000 April 28, 2018
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018 Registrations have started, read more here.
- Candidates need to visit EAMCET website, enter basic details and Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ TS Online Centre.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Take printout of application summary page.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018 Correction in Application Form facility is now available, read more here.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the EAMCET site from April 20, 2018.
- Candidates are required to produce the hall ticket at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018: Hall Ticket available now, read more here.
- Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, Keesara and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)
- The answer keys of TS-EAMCET will be made available on TS-EAMCET website.
- If anyone is unsatisfied with any answer, the candidate can file objection on or before the prescribed date along with all supporting documents / justification.
- The decision of Expert Committee will be final.
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018: Official Answer Keys released, read more here.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET 2018 is 25% of the maximum marks.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying marks is prescribed.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to TS-EAMCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- Rank card can be downloaded from the EAMCET website.
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018: Result Declared read more here.
- UPDATE: TS EAMCET 2018: Rank Card Released, read more here.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the rank secured in TS EAMCET – 2018.
- The list of institutions with intake in each discipline and category will be available on EAMCET website after result declaration.
- Students need to bring Hall Ticket along with Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) the Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- The signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||March 4, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||April 4, 2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 6, 2018 – April 9, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500||April 11, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000||April 18, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000||April 24, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000||April 28, 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||April 20, 2018 – May 1, 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 4, 2018|
|May 5, 2018|
|May 7, 2018|