Telangana State EAMCET 2019
Applications Closing Soon
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET) is conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
UPDATE (Mar 6, 2019): TS-EAMCET 2019 Registrations have started, read more here.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
ALERT: Last day to Apply for MIT Manipal B.Tech. Admissions 2019. Click here to apply.
- UPDATE (Jan 5, 2019): TS-EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates & Timings announced. Check exam schedule here.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||TSEAMCET|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
- The exam will be a computer based test of 3 hours duration.
- There will be 160 questions in all comprising of 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics, and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of the question paper will be English and Telugu only.
- Note: Candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Hyderabad only.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
- May 3, 2019
- May 4, 2019
- May 6, 2019
- Session 1: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Session 2: 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Nationality and Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions.
- There is no upper age limit.
- An official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for TS-EAMCET.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- The mock test is for practice purpose only.
- Candidates can access the TSEAMCET 2019 official Mock Test here: Mock Test 1 (Latest).
Check TSEAMCET sample questions for Physics, Chemistry and Maths here.
The registration fee for TS-EAMCET 2019 is ₹800 (₹400 for SC/ST candidates).
- The registrations for TS-EAMCET 2019 examination will begin on March 6, 2019.
- The last date to apply without late fee is April 5, 2019.
- The last date to register with late fee is:
Late Fee Last Date to Register ₹500 April 11, 2019 ₹1000 April 17, 2019 ₹5000 April 24, 2019 ₹10000 April 28, 2019
- UPDATE (Mar 6, 2019): TS-EAMCET 2019 Registrations have started, read more here.
- Candidates need to visit the EAMCET website, choose “Pay Registration Fee” and enter basic details.
- Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ TS Online Centre.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Take a printout of application summary page.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars.
- It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- The correction facility will be open from April 6, 2019 till April 9, 2019.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the EAMCET site after April 20, 2019.
- The hall ticket will have candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination.
- Candidates are required to produce the hall ticket at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
|Hyderabad East||Cherlapally IDA|
|Hyderabad East||Uppal Depot|
|Hyderabad North||Old Alwal|
|Hyderabad South East||Hayath Nagar|
|Hyderabad South East||Ibrahimpatnam|
|Hyderabad South East||Karmanghat|
|Hyderabad South East||LB Nagar|
|Hyderabad South East||Nadargul|
|Hyderabad South East||Nagole|
|Hyderabad South East||Ramoji Film City|
|Hyderabad South East||Shamshabad|
- During the online submission of TS-EAMCET 2019 Application, the candidate is required to select the Test Zone of choice and once chosen, request for change of Test Zone will not be entertained later.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some Test Zones from the list of Test Zones notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any Test Zone other than that opted by the candidates.
- The answer keys of TS-EAMCET will be made available on the TS-EAMCET website.
- If anyone is unsatisfied with an answer, the candidate can file an objection on or before the prescribed date along with all supporting documents / justification.
- The decision of the Expert Committee will be final.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET 2019 is 25% of the maximum marks.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to TS-EAMCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- The rank card can be downloaded from the EAMCET website.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the merit in the rank list prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to TS-EAMCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- The list of institutions with intake in each discipline and category will be available on EAMCET website after the result declaration.
- Students need to bring Hall Ticket along with filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) the Principal of the College where the candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- The signature of the candidate and left-hand thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of invigilator only.
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||March 6, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||April 5, 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 6, 2019 – April 9, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500||April 11, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 1000||April 17, 2019|
|Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets||April 20, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 5000||April 24, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 10000||April 28, 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 3, 2019,|
May 4, 2019,
May 6, 2019
Candidates can contact TSEAMCET through written communication, phone or email.
|TSEAMCET Contact Information|
|Address||TS EAMCET – 2019 Office,|
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad-500085, Telangana (India)