Telangana State EAMCET 2023
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET) is conducted by JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||TSEAMCET|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
UPDATE (May 25, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 rank card is now avaialble, read TS-EAMCET Rank Card.
UPDATE (May 25, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 Result has been declared, read TS-EAMCET Result.
UPDATE (May 15, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 preliminary answer keys have been released, read TS-EAMCET Answer Key.
UPDATE (May 15, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 Response Sheets are now available, check TS-EAMCET Response Sheet.
UPDATE (Apr 30, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket released, check TS-EAMCET Hall Ticket.
UPDATE (Apr 12, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 Application correction window is now open, check TS-EAMCET Application Correction.
UPDATE (Apr 2, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 exam dates have been revised, check TS-EAMCET Exam Date.
UPDATE (Feb 28, 2023): TS-EAMCET Applications will be opening frm March 3, Subscribe to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
UPDATE (Feb 7, 2023): TS-EAMCET 2023 exam dates have been announced, check TS-EAMCET Exam Date.
- The exam will be a computer based test of 3 hours duration.
- There will be 160 questions in all comprising of 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics, and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of the question paper will be English and Telugu (OR) English and Urdu.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Engineering Stream||May 12, 2023 (Session-1 and Session-2)|
May 13, 2023 (Session-1 and Session-2)
May 14, 2023 (Session-1 and Session-2)
|Agricultural & Pharmacy Stream||May 10, 2023 (Session-1 and Session-2)|
May 11, 2023 (Session-1 and Session-2)
- Session 1: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Session 2: 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Nationality and Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern except for B. Pharmacy course.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- An official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for TS-EAMCET.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- The mock test is for practice purpose only.
- TS-EAMCET Mock Tests can be checked here.
Past Question Papers
See previous year Question Papers and Answers here.
TS-EAMCET 2023 Application Fee is ₹900 (₹500 for SC/ST and PH candidates).
- The registrations for TS-EAMCET 2023 will begin on March 3, 2023.
- The last date to apply without late fee is April 10, 2023.
- The last date to register with late fee is:
Late Fee Last Date to Register ₹250 April 15, 2023 ₹500 April 20, 2023 ₹2500 April 25, 2023 ₹5000 May 2, 2023
- Candidates need to visit the EAMCET website, choose “Pay Registration Fee” and enter basic details.
- Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ TS Online Centre.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Take a printout of application summary page.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make corrections in their application form particulars.
- It is a one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- The correction facility will be open as per schedule.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the EAMCET site after it’s notified.
- The hall ticket will have candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination.
- Candidates are required to produce the hall ticket at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
|Test Zone||Test Center Locations|
|Hyderabad (I)||Cherlapally IDA|
|Hyderabad (I)||Moula Ali|
|Hyderabad (I)||Uppal Depot|
|Hyderabad (II)||Old Alwal|
|Hyderabad (III)||Hayath Nagar|
|Hyderabad (III)||LB Nagar|
|Hyderabad (III)||Ramoji Film City|
|Hyderabad (IV)||Himayath Sagar|
- During the online submission of TS-EAMCET Application, the candidate is required to select the Test Zone of choice and once chosen, request for change of Test Zone will not be entertained later.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some Test Zones from the list of Test Zones notified.
- The Convener reserves the right to allot the candidates to any Test Zone other than that opted by the candidates.
- The answer keys of TS-EAMCET will be made available on the TS-EAMCET website.
- If anyone is unsatisfied with an answer, the candidate can file an objection on or before the prescribed date along with all supporting documents / justification.
- The decision of the Expert Committee will be final.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET is 25% of the maximum marks.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the score obtained by giving 100% weightage to TS-EAMCET normalized marks.
- The rank card can be downloaded from the EAMCET website.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the merit in the rank list prepared based on the TS-EAMCET normalized marks.
- The list of institutions with intake in each discipline and category will be available on EAMCET website after the result declaration.
- Students need to bring Hall Ticket along with filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour passport size photograph.
- Left hand Thumb Impression of the candidate to be done well in advance (at least a day before the examination day) in the space provided in the Online Application form.
- The signature of the candidate is to be filled in the respective space provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of invigilator only.
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||March 3, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||April 10, 2023|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 12 – April 14, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 250||April 15, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications with fine of Rs. 500||April 20, 2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with fine of Rs. 2500||April 25, 2023|
|Start of Downloading of Hall Tickets||April 30, 2023|
|Last date for receipt of applications with fine of Rs. 5000||May 2, 2023|
|Date of Examination (Agricultural & Pharmacy)||May 10 – May 11, 2023|
|Date of Examination (Engineering)|
|Result (Engineering)||May 25, 2023|
Candidates can contact TSEAMCET through written communication, phone or email.
|TSEAMCET Contact Information|
|Address||TS EAMCET Office,|
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad-500085, Telangana (India)
|[email protected], [email protected]|