PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2020
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is conducted by PES University, Bangalore for admission to engineering and other courses at PES University institutions.
B.Tech. course is offered at PES University (Ring Road Campus) and PES University (Electronic City Campus). For admissions to Engineering Programs, PESSAT will be conducted at various locations across the country.
|Exam Name||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Also Known As||PESSAT|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||PES University, Bangalore|
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for Test.
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- The exam shall contain two sections with Section 1 containing questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Section 2 containing questions on English grammar.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
To be Announced; Expected: May 2020
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- Candidates must have scored an aggregate of 60% in class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Section 1 will contain 11th class and 12th class topics covered in CBSE while Section 2 will contain questions on English grammar.
PESSAT 2020 Application Fee is yet to be announced. Application fee for last year was ₹1050.
- The registration for PESSAT 2020 is expected to begin in October 2019.
- The last date to register is expected to be in April 2020.
- The aspiring candidate should furnish all the details and upload the scanned image of his/her photograph while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate can pay Examination Fee by Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking, Challan or Demand draft.
- Candidates are advised to save the application form for future reference.
- The candidates are required to reserve their date and time (slot) for taking the test.
- It will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The slot bookings are expected to start in April 2020.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- A candidate needs to reserve his/her test date and time. After booking the test slot, Admit Card will be generated.
- Candidates should take a print-out of the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the test centre.
- New Delhi
PES University reserves the right to cancel any test centre at any point of time. If a test centre is cancelled, students will be automatically assigned their secondary test centre option they selected at the time of registration.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in PESSAT.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the PES University website.
- The admission will be based on the marks secured in the PESSAT, conducted by PES University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their rank in PESSAT and will be called for the counselling.
- PESSAT rank will be considered for BTech admission at both campuses of PES University namely Ring Road campus and Electronic city campus.
- Candidates paying through DD need to get DD in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore and send it along with printed application form to “Manager – Admissions, Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085”.
- PESSAT can only be attempted once by any candidate for the given academic year.
|Start of online registrations||TBA; Expected: October 2019|
|Last date to register for students from outside Bengaluru||TBA; Expected: April 2020|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only||TBA; Expected: April 2020|
|Commencement of Slot Bookings||TBA; Expected: April 2020|
|PESSAT||TBA; Expected: May 2020|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks||TBA; Expected: May 2020|
|PESSAT Results||TBA; Expected: June 2020|
|First Round of B.Tech. Counselling||TBA; Expected: June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Original documents (only for admitted students)||TBA; Expected: July 2020|
|Second Round of B.Tech. Counselling||TBA; Expected: July 2020|
Candidates can contact PES through written communication, phone or email.
|PES Contact Information|
|Address||PES University Ring Road Campus|
100 Feet Ring Road
BSK III Stage
Bangalore-560085, Karnataka (India)
|Phone||080-26724781, 080-26724782, 080-26726622, 9449794000|