- IPU CET-2016 will be of total 2½-hour (Two and a half hours) duration (without break).
- All questions will be of objective type (multiple choice questions) i.e. each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark).
- No marks are awarded for questions not attempted.
- There will be 150 questions in all.
- The test will carry 600 marks.
- Medium of Test will be English only.
8th May, 2016 (Sunday)
02:00 to 04:30 P.M
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidate must have passed each subject in class 12th or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- As on 01.08.2016, candidate should not be beyond 21 years.
Syllabus is same as specified by CBSE for class 11th and 12th under the 10+2 Scheme for the students passing class 12th in the year 2016.
₹1000 + processing charges + taxes
Complete the application form online here and pay the prescribed fees.
Also take the print out of the filled form for your future reference.
|Start of Application submission||30th January, 2016|
|Deadline to apply for IPU CET-2016||29th March, 2016|
|Exam Date||8th May, 2016|
|Result will be declared latest by||24th May, 2016|
- The candidates are required to report at their respective Examination Centre at least half an hour before the CET along with two copies of their Admit Card issued by the University.
- A candidate must bring his/her own black ball point pen to fill the answers in ovals of OMR answer sheet.