The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP-EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/ Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
LATEST UPDATE (May 8, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card Released, read more here.
- UPDATE (May 2, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018 Result Declared now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 25, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018 Official Answer Keys available now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 25, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018 Response Sheets available now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 18, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket available now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 8, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018: Correction in Application Form, read more here.
- UPDATE (Apr 2, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018: Second Official Mock Test, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 2, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018: Official Mock Test, read more here.
- UPDATE (Feb 28, 2018): AP EAMCET 2018: Registrations started, read more here.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Also Known As||APEAMCET|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
- It will be a computer based test of 3 hours duration.
- The question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions of Mathematics, 40 questions of Physics and 40 questions of Chemistry.
- All the questions are of objective type (multiple choice).
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking.
- The question paper will contain questions in English and Telugu medium only.
- Note: Candidates who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu, will be allotted a Test Centre at Kurnool only.
April 22, 2018 (Sunday) to April 25, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Session 1: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Session 3: 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
The candidate does not have option of choosing specific date / session to appear for the AP EAMCET entrance examination. This information is known to him / her only after downloading Hall Ticket.
Nationality and Region
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidate should obtain atleast 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The official mock test is made available to the candidates appearing for AP-EAMCET.
- Candidates can take the Mock Test to understand the pattern of the computer based test and make themselves familiar with the interface.
- Mock test is for practice purpose only.
- UPDATE: AP-EAMCET 2018 Official mock test is now available, read more here.
- UPDATE: AP-EAMCET 2018 Second Official mock test is now available, read more here.
The prescribed fee for AP EAMCET 2018 is ₹500.
- The registration for AP EAMCET 2018 will begin on February 28, 2018.
- The last date to register without late fee is March 29, 2018.
- The last date to register with late fee:
Late Fee Last Date to Register ₹500 April 6, 2018 ₹1000 April 11, 2018 ₹5000 April 16, 2018 ₹10000 April 21, 2018
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Registrations have started, read more here.
- Candidates need to visit EAMCET website, enter basic details and Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ AP Online Centre.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Take printout of application summary page.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Correction in Application Form facility is now available, read more here.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the EAMCET site from April 18, 2018.
- The hall ticket will have candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Test Centre Name, Date and Time of examination.
- Candidates are required to produce the hall ticket at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket available now, read more here.
- Amalapuram (East Godavari)
- Anakapalle (Visakhapatnam)
- Anandapuram (Visakhapatnam)
- Anantapur (Anantapur)
- Bapatla (Guntur)
- Bhimavaram (West Godavari)
- Bobbili (Vizianagaram)
- Chirala (Prakasam)
- Chittoor (Chittoor)
- Eluru (West Godavari)
- Gajuwaka (Visakhapatnam)
- Gooty (Anantapur)
- Gudlavalleru (Krishna)
- Gudur (Nellore)
- Guntur (Guntur)
- Hindupur (Anantapur)
- Kadapa (YSR Kadapa)
- Kakinada (East Godavari)
- Kanchikacherla (Krishna)
- Kavali (Nellore)
- Kurnool (Kurnool)
- LB Nagar (Hyderabad)
- Madanapalle (Chittoor)
- Markapuram (Prakasam)
- Mylavaram (Krishna)
- Nacharam (Hyderabad)
- Nandyal (Kurnool)
- Narasapuram (West Godavari)
- Narasaraopeta (Guntur)
- Nellore (Nellore)
- Ongole (Prakasam)
- Proddatur (YSR Kadapa)
- Puttur (Chittoor)
- Rajahmundry (East Godavari)
- Rajam (Srikakulam)
- Rajampeta (YSR Kadapa)
- Secunderabad (Hyderabad)
- Srikakulam (Srikakulam)
- Tadepalligudem (West Godavari)
- Tekkali (Srikakulam)
- Tirupati (Chittoor)
- Vijayawada (Krishna)
- Visakhapatnam City (Visakhapatnam)
- Vizianagaram (Vizianagaram)
- The answer keys of AP-EAMCET will be made available on AP-EAMCET website.
- If anyone is unsatisfied with any answer, the candidate can file objection on or before the prescribed date along with all supporting documents / justification.
- The decision of Expert Committee will be final.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Response Sheets available now, read more here.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Official Answer Keys available now, read more here.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2018 is 25% of the maximum marks.
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying marks is prescribed.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to AP-EAMCET normalized marks and 25% weightage to 10+2 marks.
- Rank card can be downloaded from the EAMCET website.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Result Declared now, read more here.
- UPDATE: AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card Released, read more here.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the rank secured in AP EAMCET – 2018.
- The list of institutions with intake in each discipline and category will be available on EAMCET website after result declaration.
- Students need to bring Hall Ticket along with Filled in Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) the Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
- The signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only.
|Commencement of Online application forms||February 28, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||March 29, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500||April 6, 2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 8, 2018 – April 12, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 11, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000||April 16, 2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||April 18, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000||April 21, 2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||April 22, 2018 – April 25, 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||April 25, 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||April 28, 2018 (upto 5PM)|
|Declaration of Result||May 5, 2018|