AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2023
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is the engineering entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch programs (at ZHCET). There is an additional test for B.Arch. aspirants to check their designing skills.
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AMUEEE|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper based test)|
|Conducted by||Aligarh Muslim University|
UPDATE (Jun 13, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 result has been declared, read AMUEEE 2022 Result.
UPDATE (May 15, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 Official Answer Keys are now available, read AMUEEE 2023 Answer Keys.
UPDATE (May 8, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 Admit cards are now available, read AMUEEE 2023 Admit Card.
UPDATE (Apr 2, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 Correction Facility is now available, check AMUEEE 2023 Application Correction.
UPDATE (Feb 18, 2023): Last date to apply for AMUEEE 2023 has been extended, check AMUEEE 2023 Application Procedure.
UPDATE (Feb 17, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 Applications are open, check AMUEEE 2023 Application Procedure.
UPDATE (Feb 16, 2023): AMUEEE Applications will be opening from Feb 17, Subscribe to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
UPDATE (Feb 15, 2023): AMUEEE 2023 exam date has been announced, read AMUEEE 2023 Exam Date.
- The exam will be an offline pen-paper based test of 3 hours duration.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 1 mark, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 0.25 mark (-0.25 mark).
- B.Arch. aspirants are required to take the NATA exam as well.
The no. of questions from each subject is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
May 14, 2023
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
AMUEEE 2023 Application Fee is ₹900.
Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100.
- The registration for AMUEEE 2023 will begin from February 17, 2023.
- The last date to register without late fee is
March 17, 2023March 22, 2023.
- The last date to register with late fee of Rs.300 is
March 24, 2023March 29, 2023.
- NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
NEW: Check detailed steps for filling Application Form here.
- The aspiring candidate is required to register on AMU Admissions website and furnish all the details while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate is then required to upload his Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The candidate can pay the Examination Fee by Online Payment (Netbanking/ Debit/ Credit card).
- Once done, candidates are advised to save the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- The correction window will be open as per the notified schedule.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the AMU Admissions site after it’s notified.
- Please note that the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose Application form is complete in all respects and has been submitted successfully on or before the last date of filling.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Candidates are required to produce the admit card at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
- The answer keys of AMUEEE examination will be made available on the AMUEEE website as per schedule.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make challenge against the Answer Key online by payment of a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.100 per answer challenged within 48 hours of the display of Answer Key.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the University and if found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly.
Result / Rank List
- For B.Tech, a merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AMUEEE.
- For B.Arch, equal weightage will be given to AMUEEE and NATA exam for preparing the merit list.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AMUEEE (for B.Tech.) and AMUEEE & NATA (for B.Arch.), provided that the candidate satisfies eligibility conditions described here.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
|Start of Form filling||February 17, 2023|
|Last date to apply online|
|Apply with Late fee|
|Form correction window||April 3 – April 4, 2023|
|Admit cards available||May 8, 2023|
|Exam date||May 14, 2023|
|Answer Keys||May 15, 2023|
|Exam Result||June 13, 2023|
Candidates can contact AMU through written communication, phone or email.
|AMU Contact Information|
Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU,
Aligarh-202002, Uttar Pradesh (India)