AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Applications Closing Soon
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is the engineering entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch programs (at ZHCET). There is an additional test for B.Arch. aspirants to check their designing skills.
UPDATE (Jan 31, 2019): AMUEEE 2019 Registrations have started, read more here.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
NEW: MIT Manipal B.Tech. Applications are closing soon. Click here to apply.
- UPDATE (Oct 25, 2018): AMUEEE 2019 Exam Date Announced, read more here.
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AMUEEE|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper based test)|
|Conducted by||Aligarh Muslim University|
- The exam will be an offline pen-paper based test.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 1 mark, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 0.25 mark (-0.25 mark).
- B.Arch. aspirants are needed to take Paper-II also (Architecture Aptitude Test) which will contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- Both the papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) will be of 3 hours duration.
The no. of questions from each subject is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
April 28, 2019 (Sunday)
|Paper-I||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Paper-II (for B.Arch. only)||03:00 PM – 06:00 PM|
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100.
- The registration for AMUEEE 2019 will begin on January 31, 2019.
- The last date to register is March 4, 2019.
- UPDATE (Jan 31, 2019): AMUEEE 2019 Registrations have started, read more here.
- The aspiring candidate is required to register on AMU Admissions website and furnish all the details while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate is then required to upload his Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The candidate can pay the Examination Fee by Online Payment (Netbanking/ Debit/ Credit card).
- Once done, candidates are advised to save the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the AMU Admissions site after it’s notified.
- Please note that the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose Application form is complete in all respects and has been submitted successfully on or before the last date of filling.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Candidates are required to produce the admit card at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
Note: Candidates opting for B.Arch. shall be allotted only Aligarh as Test Centre.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AMUEEE.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AMUEEE provided that the candidate satisfies eligibility conditions described here.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- For Paper-II, candidates are advised to bring their own drawing and sketching material like pencils, eraser, sharpener, pen, ink, pencil colours, water colours etc.
|Start of Form filling||January 31, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||March 4, 2019|
|Exam date||April 28, 2019|
Candidates can contact AMU through written communication, phone or email.
|AMU Contact Information|
Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU,
Aligarh-202002, Uttar Pradesh (India)