AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is the engineering entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch programs (at ZHCET). There is an additional test for B.Arch. aspirants to check their designing skills.
AMUEEE 2019 notification is yet to be released, though Aligarh Muslim University has announced the exam date.
UPDATE (Oct 25, 2018): AMUEEE 2019 Exam Date Announced, read more here.
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AMUEEE|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper based test)|
|Conducted by||Aligarh Muslim University|
- It will be a Pen-Paper Based Test comprising 150 questions on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- The exam will be of 150 marks and all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each incorrect answer, 25 per cent of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted.
- B.Arch. aspirants are needed to take Paper-II also (Architecture Aptitude Test) which will contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- Paper-II shall contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- Both the papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) will be of 3 hours duration.
April 28, 2019 (Sunday)
|Paper-I||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Paper-II (for B.Arch. only)||03:00 PM – 06:00 PM|
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
To be Announced; Previous year fees was ₹600.
Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100.
- The registration for AMUEEE 2019 are expected to begin in 1st week of February 2019.
- The last date to register is expected to be in last week of March 2019.
- The aspiring candidate is required to register on AMU Admissions website and furnish all the details while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate is then required to upload his Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The candidate can pay the Examination Fee by Online Payment (Netbanking/ Debit/ Credit card).
- Once done, candidates are advised to save the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the AMU Admissions site after it’s notified.
- Please note that the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose Application form is complete in all respects and has been submitted successfully on or before the last date of filling.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Candidates are required to produce the admit card at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
Note: Candidates opting for B.Arch. shall be allotted only Aligarh as Test Centre.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AMUEEE.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AMUEEE provided that the candidate satisfies eligibility conditions described here.
|Start of Form filling||TBA; Expected: 1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to apply online||TBA; Expected: Last week of March 2019|
|Exam date||April 28, 2019|
- Candidate has to bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test, failing which candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
- For Paper-II, candidates are advised to bring their own drawing and sketching material like pencils, eraser, sharpener, pen, ink, pencil colours, water colours etc.