Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) is the engineering entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch programs (at ZHCET). There is an additional test for B.Arch. aspirants to check their designing skills.
LATEST UPDATE (Apr 23, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Admit Cards available now, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 22, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Correction in Application Form, read more here.
- UPDATE (Mar 9, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Last Date Extended, read more here.
- UPDATE (Feb 6, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Registrations started, read more here.
- UPDATE (Jan 16, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Exam Date Revised, read more here.
- UPDATE (Dec 2, 2018): AMUEEE 2018 Exam Date Announced, read more here.
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Also Known As||AMUEEE|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper based test)|
|Conducted by||Aligarh Muslim University|
- It will be a Pen-Paper Based Test comprising 150 questions on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- The exam will be of 150 marks and all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each incorrect answer, 25 per cent of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted.
- B.Arch. aspirants are needed to take Paper-II also (Architecture Aptitude Test) which will contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- Paper-II shall contain some descriptive questions and test of drawing.
- Both the papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) will be of 3 hours duration.
April 29, 2018 (Sunday) May 13, 2018 (Sunday)
|Paper-I||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Paper-II (for B.Arch. only)||03:00 PM – 06:00 PM|
Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech. can also apply for admission to B.Arch. on the same Application Form after paying additional Admission Test fee of Rs.100.
- The aspiring candidate is required to register on AMU Admissions website and furnish all the details while filling up the Online Application.
- The candidate is then required to upload his Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The candidate can pay the Examination Fee by Online Payment (Netbanking/ Debit/ Credit card).
- Once done, candidates are advised to save the application form for future reference.
- Candidates will be provided a facility to make correction in their application form particulars.
- It is one-time facility and is extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them.
- UPDATE: AMUEEE 2018 Correction in Application Form facility is now available, read more here.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the AMU Admissions site after it’s notified.
- Please note that the Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates whose Application form is complete in all respects and has been submitted successfully on or before the last date of filling.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Candidates are required to produce the admit card at the test centre without which entry will not be allowed.
- UPDATE: AMUEEE 2018 Admit Cards available now, read more here.
Note: Candidates opting for B.Arch. shall be allotted only Aligarh as Test Centre.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AMUEEE.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AMUEEE provided that the candidate satisfies eligibility conditions described here.
- Candidate has to bring an extra photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test, failing which candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
- For Paper-II, candidates are advised to bring their own drawing and sketching material like pencils, eraser, sharpener, pen, ink, pencil colours, water colours etc.