Amity Joint Entrance Exam (AmityJEE) is conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) for admission in Engineering Courses at Amity University campuses in Ranchi, Raipur, Patna, Noida, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Jaipur, Gwalior, Gurgaon (Manesar), Greater Noida and Dubai.
- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for Test.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The test contains four sections namely General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- There will be 90 questions in total and all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- For each correct answer, candidate will be awarded with 4 marks while for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions|
April 25, 2018 (Tuesday) to May 10, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Candidates must fulfill the course eligibility to be eligibile to take admission.
- Check course eligibility under Mode of Admission section here.
- The aspiring candidate should register at Amity University Applications site and verify his/her email.
- The candidate has to furnish all the details in the application form.
- After filling the details, the candidate has to upload the required documents.
- The candidate is then required to either pay application fee which can be paid using NetBanking/ credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to save the the application form for future use.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded from the Amity University Applications site after it’s notified.
- Please note that admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date.
- Candidates are required to produce the Admit Card along with one government ID proof at the exam centre.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AmityJEE.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the Amity University website.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AmityJEE.
- Candidates must fill correct email & mobile number in order to stay updated at every stage of the admission through SMS / e-mail.
- It is not allowed to carry any personal belongings inside the exam centre including mobile and cellular phones, pagers, palm-tops, Bluetooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of being used for cheating or unauthorised communication during the examination.
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||March 2018|
|Slot Booking||January 2018|
|Exam Dates||April 25, 2018 – May 10, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||TBA|