Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Applications Closing Soon
Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) is a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity) for admission to B.Tech programmes at Amity University campuses in Ranchi, Raipur, Patna, Noida, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Jaipur, Gwalior, Gurgaon (Manesar), Greater Noida and Dubai.
|Exam Name||Amity Joint Entrance Examination|
|Also Known As||Amity JEE|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based test)|
|Conducted by||Amity University, Noida|
ALERT: Manipal University Admissions are closing soon. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
- It is a Computer Based Test and candidates should do slot booking for Test.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The test contains four sections namely General English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) i.e. each question will have four choices, only one being the correct choice.
- There will be 90 questions in total.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
The no. of questions in each part is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions|
To be Announced; Expected: April-May 2020
- Candidates must fulfill the course eligibility to be eligible to take admission.
- Check course eligibility under Mode of Admission section here.
- Candidates can practice the official Sample Test paper to make themselves familiar with the pattern of the paper.
- Candidates can download the Official Sample Test here.
- Candidates should also go through the Vue test tutorial to familiarize themselves with the Online Test.
- Mock test is for practice purpose only.
Amity JEE 2020 Application Fee is yet to be announced. Application fee for last year was ₹1,100.
- The registrations for Amity JEE 2020 examination are expected to start in November 2019.
- The last date to apply is expected to be in March 2020.
- The aspiring candidate should register at Amity University microsite and verify his/her email.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay application fee online using NetBanking/ credit / Debit Card.
- Save the application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to reserve a test center, date, and slot for taking the Amity JEE examination.
- The slot booking will be done on Vue portal.
- The slot booking will be done on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Candidates can book their slot by logging in on the Amity Portal and clicking on “Schedule your test”.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The e-Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be emailed to candidates after a candidate has reserved his/her slot.
- Candidates can also download the Admit Card from Amity University microsite after a candidate has reserved his/her slot.
- Please note that the e-Admit card will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the before the last date. For candidates who have not booked their slot, the slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and availability of the slot.
- The hall ticket will contain the name, Test Centre address, date and time of the examination.
- Candidates are required to produce the Admit Card along with one government ID proof at the exam centre.
- The test will be conducted by Pearson Vue at their test centres. Candidates can go through the list of Person Vue Test Centres for Amity JEE here.
Result / Rank List
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the AmityJEE.
- The Amity JEE 2020 results are expected to be declared in May 2020.
- The examination result and counselling details will be published on the Amity University website.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination AmityJEE.
- Candidates must fill correct email & mobile number in order to stay updated at every stage of the admission through SMS / e-mail.
- It is not allowed to carry any personal belongings inside the exam centre including mobile and cellular phones, pagers, palm-tops, Bluetooth devices, or any electronic device which has the potential of being used for cheating or unauthorised communication during the examination.
|Online Application starts||TBA; Expected: November 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||TBA; Expected: March 2020|
|Slot Booking||TBA; Expected: January 2020|
|Exam Dates||TBA; Expected: April-May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||TBA; Expected: May 2020|
Candidates can contact Amity through written communication, phone or email.
|Amity Contact Information|
Block – J2, Gate No 3,
Amity University, Sector-125,
Noida-201313, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|Admission Helpline||0120-2445252, 0120-4713600|