NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MIZORAM
National Institute of Technology Mizoram, Chaltlang, Dawrkawn, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796012
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Mizoram & NITMZ.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport : Lengpui Airport, Aizawl
Distance from Airport : 35km
Nearest Railway Station : Silchar Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 180km
Not ranked yet.
MODE OF ADMISSION
One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
Choose Course Duration
Please choose the course duration to view courses.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹500|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹400|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹500|
|One Time Fees||₹8,600|
|Hostel Room Rent (per Year)||₹1,200|
|Hostel Electricity & Water Charges (per Year)||₹2,500|
|Other Charges (per Year)||₹600|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹13,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
Information currently unavailable.
- Polaris Consulting & Services Ltd.
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO), a public sector undertaking has offered a package of Rs. 7.5 lacs.