NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MANIPUR
National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal, Manipur – 795004
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Manipur.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport : Imphal Airport
Distance from Airport : 10km
Nearest Railway Station : Dimapur Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 210km
By Edu Rand in 2015 : 69
MODE OF ADMISSION
One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
Choose Course Duration
Please choose the course duration to view courses.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|One Time Fees||₹1,300|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Institute Dev. Fee (for 1st & 2nd Sem)||₹5,000|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|One Time Fees||₹500|
|Hostel Room Rent (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Hostel Electricity & Water Charges (per Semester)||₹1,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹14,800|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- Carbon Software Solution
- HCL TSS
- KEC International
- L & T ECC
- L & T Infotech
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd
- Rec Power Distribution Company Ltd.
- Sangai Information Pvt. Ltd.
- Celia Info Tech Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Financial Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- HP Technologies
- IBM – GBS
- Larsen & Toubro
- Nokia Networks