NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ANDHRA PRADESH
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Sri Vasavi Engineering College Campus, Pedatadepalli, West Godavari District, Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh 534101
Also Known as
Also known as NIT Andhra Pradesh, NIT Tadepalligudem & NIT Eluru.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport :Rajahmundry Airport
Distance from Airport : 69km
Next Nearest Airport :Vijayawada Airport
Distance from Airport : 100km
Nearest Railway Station : Tadepalligudem Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station : 8km
Not yet ranked.
MODE OF ADMISSION
One needs to take the JEE (MAIN) exam and secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) in Class 12th exam or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12th exam conducted by the respective board. Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
Choose Course Duration
Please choose the course duration to view courses.
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹6,000|
|One Time Fees||₹14,700|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹5,800|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹8,000|
|Hostel Room Fee (per Semester)||₹9,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹15,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
First batch to pass out in 2019.