SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, DELHI
School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110067
Also Known as
Also known as SOE JNU Delhi.
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
|QS World University Rankings||601-610 (2024)||601-650 (2023)|
|QS Asia University Rankings||119 (2023)||107 (2022)|
|THE World University Rankings||601–800 (2023)||601–800 (2022)|
|THE Asia University Rankings||201–250 (2023)||167 (2022)|
|Academic Ranking of World Universities||701-800 (2023)||701-800 (2022)|
|NIRF Overall Rankings||10 (2023)||10 (2022)|
|NIRF University Rankings||2 (2023)||2 (2022)|
|NIRF Research Rankings||18 (2023)||14 (2022)|
|ARIIA Public Institution (Central Universities, INIs, CFTIs) Rankings||26-50 (2020)||--|
|The Week Best Multidisciplinary Universities India||1 (2021)||1 (2020)|
|Outlook India’s Top Multidisciplinary Universities||2 (2020)||--|
MODE OF ADMISSION
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination. Read JEE Main Performance Criteria in Class XII.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|One Time Fees||₹2,012|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹5,500|
Information currently unavailable.
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- 2023 (Ongoing)
- Rs. 33.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by CISCO (Off-campus)
- Rs. 20.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by MetaBrainz Foundation (Off-campus)
- Rs. 18.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Tata 1mg (Off-campus)
- Rs. 18.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by PropReturns (Off-campus)
- Rs. 16.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Cradlepoint
- Rs. 15.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Zeta Global (Off-campus)
- Rs. 14.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Optum
- Rs. 14.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Capri Global (Off-campus)
- Rs. 13.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Salesforce
- Rs. 13.00 Lakhs per Annum offered by Ciena
Highest Package Offered (Off-Campus)
Rs. 33.00 Lakhs per Annum
Highest Package Offered (On-Campus)
Rs. 16.00 Lakhs per Annum
Average Package Offered
Rs. 11.00 Lakhs per Annum
First batch passed out in 2023.