SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, DELHI
School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110067
Also Known as
Also known as SOE JNU Delhi.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport : Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
Distance from Airport : 8km
Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 16km
By NIRF University Rankings in 2018 : 2
MODE OF ADMISSION
- One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|One Time Fees||₹3,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹3,500|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹5,000|
|Hostel Charges (per Semester)||₹11,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹10,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
First batch to pass out in 2023.