JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NOIDA (Sector-128 Campus)
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Sector-128, Jaypee Wish Town Village, Sultanpur, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201304
Also Known as
Also known as JIIT Noida (Sec-128).
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport
Distance from Airport: 31 km
Nearest Railway Station: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 16 km
Next Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 22 km
There is no separate ranking for extension centres. The ranking of JIIT Noida (Sector-62) is the combined ranking for both the campuses.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- One needs to take JEE (Main) exam and separately apply for JIIT counselling.
- Admissions are on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
- For BioTechnology, 50% of the seats are filled on the basis of 10+2 marks merit.
- Read more about JIIT Noida Admissions here.
- UPDATE: JIIT Noida has released the admission notification for the academic year 2019-20, read more here.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
First Year Fees
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹84,000|
|Development Fee (per Semester)||₹30,000|
|1st year||₹2,28,000 (TF: 1,68,000, DF: 60,000)|
|2nd year||₹2,36,500 (TF: 1,76,500, DF: 60,000)|
|3rd year||₹2,55,500 (TF: 1,85,500, DF: 70,000)|
|4th year||₹2,74,500 (TF: 1,94,500, DF: 80,000)|
|5th year (for iMTech)||₹2,84,500 (TF: 2,04,500, DF: 80,000)|
|TF: Tuition Fee, DF: Development Fee|
Placements are done at Sector-62 campus. Thus, placements are same as JIIT Noida (Sector-62 Campus).