INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUPATI
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati|
|Also Known As||IIT-TP|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
ALERT: Final opportunity to apply for Manipal Entrance Test 2020 till July 10. Click here to apply now.
NEW: Last date to apply online for KIITEE-2020 is extended upto 15th July 2020. No Application Fees. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati, Yerpedu – Venkatagiri Road, Yerpedu, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh – 517619
Also Known as
Also known as IIT Tirupati and IIT TP.
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
Information currently unavailable.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- It is a two-step process. One needs to qualify the JEE (Main) exam and then take the JEE (Advanced) exam.
- One must have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII OR One must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination. Read JEE Advanced Performance Criteria in Class XII.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Advanced) through JoSAA Counselling.
Please choose the course.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹2,000|
|One Time Fees||₹3,050|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹8,600|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹5,000|
|Electricity & Water charges (per Semester)||₹750|
|Other Charges (per Semester)||₹1,800|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹19,800|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
- 2020 (Ongoing)
|Computer Science and Engineering||89.29%|
Highest Package Offered
Highest Package Offered (Branchwise)
|Branch||Max CTC (in LPA)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||22.00|
Average Package Offered (Branchwise)
|Branch||Avg CTC (in LPA)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||12.00|
First batch (of B.Tech.) passed out in 2019.