INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PALAKKAD
Indian Institute of Technology, Ahalia Integrated Campus, Kozhippara P. O, Palakkad, Kerala – 678557
Also Known as
Also known as IIT Palakkad and IIT PKD.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport :Coimbatore International Airport
Distance from Airport : 50km
Nearest Railway Station: Palakkad Railway Junction
Distance from Railway Station: 25km
New Institute, not yet ranked.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- It is a two-step process. One needs to qualify the JEE (Main) exam and then take the JEE (Advanced) exam.
- One must have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII OR One must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Advanced) through JoSAA Counselling.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹2,000|
|One Time Fees||₹2,700|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹7,200|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹3,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹5,400|
|Electricity & Water charges (per Semester)||₹900|
|Other Charges (per Semester)||₹1,100|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹18,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
Highest Package Offered
Average Package Offered
Rs 8.44 lakhs per Annum
- AVI Networks
- Arista Networks
- ITI Limited
- L&T Group
- May bank
First batch (of B.Tech.) passed out in 2019.