INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JAMMU
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, Jagti, PO Nagrota, NH-44, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir – 181221
Also Known as
Also known as IIT Jammu.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Jammu Airport
Distance from Airport: 17km
Nearest Railway Station: Jammu Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 15km
New Institute, not yet ranked.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- It is a two step process. One needs to qualify JEE (Main) exam and then take JEE (Advanced).
- One must have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII OR One must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Advanced) through JoSAA Counselling.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹6,000|
|One Time Fees||₹4,800|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹4,850|
|Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹10,000|
|One Time Fees||₹7,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹7,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹500|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹20,000 (Boys)|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
First batch to pass out in 2020.