INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DHARWAD
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, WALMI Campus Belur Industrial Area, PB Road Post Mummigatti, Dharwad, Karnataka – 580011
Also Known as
Also known as IIT Dharwad, IITDH, IIT DWD, IIT Karnataka and IIT DH.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT
CONNECTIVITY (How To Reach)
- Railway Station
Nearest Airport: Hubli Airport
Distance from Airport: 32km
Next Nearest Airport: Belgaum Airport
Distance from Airport: 72km
Nearest Railway Station: Dharwad Railway Station
Distance from Railway Station: 15km
New Institute, not yet ranked.
MODE OF ADMISSION
- It is a two-step process. One needs to qualify the JEE (Main) exam and then take the JEE (Advanced) exam.
- One must have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII OR One must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Advanced) through JoSAA Counselling.
Please choose the course.
CUTOFF RANKS (OPENING & CLOSING RANKS)
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹2,000|
|One Time Fees||₹5,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,00,000|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹9,250|
|Mess Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹2,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹500|
|Electricity & Water charges (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹2,500|
|Mess Advance (per Semestery)||₹20,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST/PH students.
- Full remission of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakh per annum.
First batch to pass out in 2020.