UPES Dehradun Admissions 2023
UPES Dehradun was established in the year 2003 as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It offers B.Tech courses in several engineering streams through it’s School of Engineering and School of Computer Science. It conducts university level counselling for admission to its B.Tech programmes.
UPES Dehradun has released the notification for admission to B.Tech programmes for the academic year 2024-25.
UPDATE: The notification for UPES Dehradun Admissions 2024 is released and registrations have started. Click here to apply.
UPES Admissions 2024: Apply Now
Admissions will be done through:
- Examination Pathway (80% seats)
- Non-Examination Pathway (20% seats)
Modes of Admission
- 20% of the seats will be filled through Non-Examination Pathway.
- JEE Main Merit: Admission through JEE (Main) Score.
- Board Merit: Admission through marks in class 12th examination.
Check the eligibility criteria here: UPESEAT Eligibility.
Admissions through JEE Main Score Merit
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
- JEE (Main) cutoff percentile will be announced after the declaration of JEE Main result
Admissions through Board Merit
- Minimum 80% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
Criteria of Selection
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) rank followed by Centralized Counseling.
JEE Main Score Merit
Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank.
Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank.
The prescribed registration fee for UPES Dehradun Admissions is ₹1350.
- The registration for UPES Dehradun Admissions 2024 has begun.
- The last date to register is yet to be announced.
- UPDATE (Oct 1, 2023): Registrations for UPES Dehradun Admissions have started, click here to apply.
How to apply
- Open UPES Admissions website.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Save the application for future reference.
Group A Branches
|Computer Science and Engineering (All Specializations)|
|Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Gas|
|Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Upstream|
|Chemical Engineering with specialization in Refining and Petrochemicals|
Group B Branches
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹20,000|
|One Time Fees||₹12,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,23,000 (Group A), |
₹1,06,000 (Group B)
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹82,000 (Group A), |
₹70,000 (Group B)
|Total||₹2,37,000 (Group A), |
₹2,08,000 (Group B)
- Merit Scholarship: Tuition Fee waiver shall be offered based on JEE/ Board/ CUET merit for first year. The renewal of the scholarship will only be offered based on the academic performance.
JEE Main Merit Percentile Tuition Fee Waiver Boys Girls 95.00% + 30% 30% 90.00% – 94.99% 25% 25% 85.00% – 89.99% 20% 20% 80.00% – 84.99% 15% — Class 12th Board Merit Percentage Tuition Fee Waiver Boys Girls 96.00% + 30% 30% 91.00% – 95.99% 25% 25% 81.00% – 90.99% 20% 20% 75.00% – 80.99% 15% 20% 60.00% – 74.99% — 20% CUET Merit CUET Score Tuition Fee Waiver Boys Girls 95.00% + 30% 30% 90.00% – 94.99% 25% 25% 85.00% – 89.99% 20% 20% 80.00% – 84.99% 15% —
- Uttarakhand Bonafide Scholarship: 30% Tuition Fee waiver shall be provided to Uttarakhand bonafide resident students whose annual gross family income is not more than Rs.12 Lakhs and who possess valid “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” from Uttarakhand state.
- Freeship: 100% Tuition Fee waiver shall be provided to students on merit basis whose annual gross family income is not more than Rs.8 Lakhs. (51 seats)
- Sports Scholarship: 35% to 100% Tuition Fee waiver shall be provided to students based on Level of Participation (National/ International) and Result of Competition (Won/ Participated).
Refund Policy for session 2024-25 is yet to be announced.
UPES Dehradun has excellent placement records. Check detailed placement statistics here.
|Last date for applying||Phase I: TBA|
Phase II: TBA
|Counselling for Board & JEE Main candidates||TBA|
|Counselling based on UPESEAT ranks||TBA|
To know more about UPES Dehradun, go here.
Candidates can contact UPES through written communication, phone or email.
|UPES Contact Information|
|Address||2nd Floor, 210,|
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III,
New Delhi – 110020, Delhi (India)