UPES Dehradun Admissions 2019
UPES Dehradun has released the notification for admission to B.Tech programmes for the academic year 2019-20.
UPDATE: The notification for UPES Dehradun Admissions 2019 is released and registrations have started.
UPDATE (May 8, 2019): UPESEAT 2019 Applications last date has been extended to May 10, 2019. Click here to apply.
Admissions will be done through:
- Examination Pathway (80% seats)
- Non-Examination Pathway (20% seats)
- 20% of the seats will be filled through Non-Examination Pathway.
- JEE Main Merit: Admission through JEE (Main) Score.
- Board Merit: Admission through marks in class 12th examination.
Check the eligibility criteria here: UPESEAT Eligibility.
Admissions through JEE Main Score Merit
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
- Minimum 60 Total Percentile in JEE (Main)
Admissions through Board Merit
- Minimum 80% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
Criteria of Selection
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) rank followed by Centralized Counseling.
JEE Main Score Merit
Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank.
Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank.
How to apply
Visit UPES Admissions website to apply.
Check the fee structure here.
|Date of Receipt of Withdrawal Application||Refund Amount|
|Upto May 31, 2019||Aggregate fees deposited after deduction of Rs. 1000|
|June 1, 2019 – August 15, 2019||Aggregate fees deposited after deduction of either 5% or Rs. 5000 (higher)|
|August 16, 2019 – August 31, 2019||90% of the Aggregate fees deposited|
|September 1, 2019 – September 15, 2019||80% of the Aggregate fee deposited|
|September 16, 2019 – September 30, 2019||50% of the Aggregate fees deposited|
|After September 30, 2019||Nil of the Aggregate fees|
|Note 1: Here Aggregate Fees refers to the Fee paid excluding the caution money.|
|Note 2: The Caution Money will be refunded to all the candidates.|
|Last date for applying|
|Counselling for Board & JEE Main candidates||Third week of June 2019|
|Counselling based on UPESEAT ranks||Fourth week of June 2019|
To know more about UPES Dehradun, go here.