UPES Dehradun Admissions 2022
UPES Dehradun was established in the year 2003 as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It offers B.Tech courses in several engineering streams through it’s School of Engineering and School of Computer Science. It conducts university level counselling for admission to its B.Tech programmes.
UPES Dehradun has released the notification for admission to B.Tech programmes for the academic year 2022-23.
UPDATE: The notification for UPES Dehradun Admissions 2022 is released and registrations have started. Click here to apply.
UPES Admissions 2022: Apply Now
Admissions will be done through:
- Examination Pathway (80% seats)
- Non-Examination Pathway (20% seats)
Modes of Admission
- 20% of the seats will be filled through Non-Examination Pathway.
- JEE Main Merit: Admission through JEE (Main) Score.
- Board Merit: Admission through marks in class 12th examination.
Check the eligibility criteria here: UPESEAT Eligibility.
Admissions through JEE Main Score Merit
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
- JEE (Main) cutoff percentile will be announced after the declaration of JEE Main result
Admissions through Board Merit
- Minimum 80% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (class 10th and 12th).
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).
Criteria of Selection
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) rank followed by Centralized Counseling.
JEE Main Score Merit
Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank.
Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank.
The prescribed registration fee for UPES Dehradun Admissions is ₹1350.
- The registration for UPES Dehradun Admissions 2022 has begun.
- The last date to register is July 31, 2022.
- UPDATE (January 1, 2022): Registrations for UPES Dehradun Admissions have started, click here to apply.
How to apply
- Open UPES Admissions website.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
- Save the application for future reference.
Group A Branches
|Computer Science and Engineering (All Specializations)|
|Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Gas|
|Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Upstream|
|Chemical Engineering with specialization in Refining and Petrochemicals|
Group B Branches
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹20,000|
|One Time Fees||₹12,000|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹1,23,000 (Group A), |
₹1,06,000 (Group B)
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹82,000 (Group A), |
₹70,000 (Group B)
|Total||₹2,37,000 (Group A), |
₹2,08,000 (Group B)
- Uttarakhand Bonafide Scholarship: 33% concession on Tuition Fee shall be provided to Uttarakhand bonafide resident students whose annual gross family income is not more than Rs.12 Lakhs and who possess valid “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” from Uttarakhand state.
- Girl Student Scholarship: 20% concession on Tuition Fee for first year shall be provided to girl students who secure a minimum of 70% marks in class 12th board exams. The renewal of the scholarship will only be offered based on the academic performance.
- Merit Based Scholarship: 50% concession on Tuition Fee for first semester shall be provided to students who secure a minimum of 80% marks in class 10th and 12th exams. Such scholarships will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program. The renewal of the scholarship will only be offered based on the academic performance.
- Uttarakhand State Board Toppers Scholarship: 25% concession for Boys and 35% concession for Girls on Tuition Fee for first year shall be provided to students in the order of merit limited to 1 seat per program. Students should possess valid “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” from Uttarakhand state. The renewal of the scholarship will only be offered based on the academic performance.
- Special Scholarship: Tuition Fee waiver of upto 100% shall be offered based on JEE/ Board merit.
JEE Main Merit Percentile Tuition Fee Waiver 95.01% + 100% 90.01% – 95.00% 85% 85.00% – 90.00% 75% Class 12th Board Merit Percentage Tuition Fee Waiver 95.01% + 100% 90.01% – 95.00% 85% 85.00% – 90.00% 75%
Refund Policy for session 2022-23 is yet to be announced. Candidates can refer to previous year’s Refund Policy below:
|Date of Receipt of Withdrawal Application||Refund Amount|
|Upto September 10, 2021||Aggregate fees deposited after deduction of Rs. 1000|
|September 10 – September 25, 2021||Aggregate fees deposited after deduction of either 5% or Rs. 5000 (higher)|
|September 26 – October 10, 2021||90% of the Aggregate fees deposited|
|October 11 – October 26, 2021||80% of the Aggregate fee deposited|
|October 27 – November 10, 2021||50% of the Aggregate fees deposited|
|After November 10, 2021||Nil of the Aggregate fees|
|Note 1: Here Aggregate Fees refers to the Fee paid excluding the caution money.|
|Note 2: The Caution Money will be refunded to all the candidates.|
UPES Dehradun has excellent placement records. Check detailed placement statistics here.
|Last date for applying||July 31, 2022|
|Counselling for Board & JEE Main candidates||TBA|
|Counselling based on UPESEAT ranks||TBA|
To know more about UPES Dehradun, go here.
Candidates can contact UPES through written communication, phone or email.
|UPES Contact Information|
|Address||2nd Floor, 210,|
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III,
New Delhi – 110020, Delhi (India)